Body cream by Joshua International (English version)

por - septiembre 07, 2020

Hello! How have you been? Today I bring you a review of a brand new product: Joshua International Body Cream. It was sent in the form of a collaboration from GMP (Global Marketing Panel), better known as KITA (Korea International Trade Association), which is a South Korean business organization with more than 70,000 companies. This page aims to help companies that are starting to improve their products, which is why they recruit people from all over the world to be part of their panel. There are two types of panels: the general (for students and consumers in general) and the expert (influencers and professionals). 


Product
Marca: Joshua International
Tipo de producto: body cream
Collaboration with KITA
Content: 90 mL

. . . . . . . 

I participated in season 4 as soon as I found out about this site and they have offered me the body cream. The package arrived the same month (because it was sent by DHL)! Nothing has ever come to me so fast from the outside, I was very surprised. I have not found information about the product other than what is on the package so I can not leave you a link in case you want to buy it, but it may be that in the future they will start selling it and in that case I will be able to update it. 

The packaging has a beautiful color: it is a light green, with a pastel hue. However, the words are hardly noticeable and you have to read it closely to understand what it says. What appears to be the ingredient list is in korean and there isn't much more information than the product title. As for the product itself, the smell is pleasant since it has a hint, if I'm not mistaken, of eucalyptus and is one of my childhood smells / flavors (I loved eucalyptus gummies). It has a gel-like consistency and leaves a cooling sensation on the skin when used. At first it leaves a somewhat shiny film, but it ends up absorbing well into the skin, leaving minimal "stickiness" on the surface. I liked it a lot and I will surely continue using it for the rest of winter :) 

Did you try creams that leave the skin feeling "fresh"?

También podría gustarte

0 comentarios